Tuesday, July 10, 2007


Last Month I had the opportunity to shoot some concerts at Hope for their summer concert series. Here are a few shots from two of the concerts, I'll try to post
a few more photos later. Most of you are familiar with the song Via De La Rosa, it was written by Billy Sprague who performed with his friends Bruce Carroll and Bob Bennett. Photographing concerts give me a lot of time to try new techniques, shoot
in some impossible lighting situations, and stretch my creativity by catching the artist in just the right moment. I also had the opportunity to photograph another well known christian artist, Nicole Mullen, www.nicolecmullen.com who has written many of todays most popular songs. She is a powerhouse of energy, and catching her was quite a job, I was able to get several dozen action shots using my Canon 5D with a 70-200 2.8 IS lense.

No comments: