Saturday, July 4, 2015

Advertising Specialty Institute - Commercial Photographer Memphis Tennessee

Our commercial photography attracts high end  clients from across the globe. ASI is one of those clients that sought us out for our award winning professional style. Here's an inspirational poster for Nicole McNamee, one of the leading distributors for ASI. Her story inspires thousands of business leaders across the globe, and her work with professional corporations reaches thousands more. I love inspirational stories, it reminds me that my role in telling her story in itself is inspiring. Nicole and I spent a couple of days out shooting in various locations and shot several hundred photos, this one was selected by the magazine editors as their favorite. Let me know if I can help you tell your story!


No comments: