Sunday, September 29, 2013

At Home Tennessee Magazine

Here's a recent shoot we did for "At Home Tennessee Magazine" that's on newsstands for the September 2013 issue. Some of my favorite photography is architectural work, my next passion is food photography, and especially detail photography. I get the chance to shoot hundreds of details in high end weddings, so shooting an architectural and editorial food icing on the cake. I love incredible interiors, so when I got the call to shoot this spread, I was very happy to photograph this project, this is probably one of the most beautiful homes in Tennessee. I've photographed homes for NBA celebrities, movie stars and more, but this home was simply amazing. I'll let enjoy just a few of the highlight photos from the shoot. Special thanks to Angela Mazanti for her amazing tablescapes, attention to detail and her help with the food styling.























No comments: