Saturday, March 9, 2013

Jill's Portfolio Session - Memphis - New York City

One of the best things about my job as a photographer is helping people in their careers. I get dozens of calls every month for simple headshot sessions. I like to pick a hand full of my favorites from the session and create a few art images along with my B&W's, and I can't tell you how many booking agents love this. It helps them see the images in a unique way, and helps them in casting calls. For Jill's images, she's on her way to developing her career with a masters degree in art, then heading to NYC to begin her career. I can't wait to see what she accomplishes one day, she's definitely got big dreams and going places. Anyway, I thought I'd PASS a few along for you to enjoy!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

Nyc headshot photographers