Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sarah & Ben's Wedding - Memphis Tennessee














I love classic church weddings. The beauty and simplicity of each element of the wedding day combined with a beautiful church setting is artistic. Capturing each little special moment of the day is something a bride & groom will cherish for their lifetime. Sarah & Ben asked me to photograph their wedding about a year in advance, which gave us time to get to know one another, and gave Sarah time to focus on the details of her wedding planning. We did an engagement shoot and created a guest signature book, which everyone at the reception fell in love with. Sarah & Ben's tender affection for one another was evident in each frame that I shot, and at the same time they were relaxed, having fun their entire wedding day. I love it when I arrive in the bridal room early in the day and find the bride just smiling and laughing, it sets the tone for the entire day for everyone involved. It also gives me time to capture some special moments.
Here are just a few of Sarah & Ben's photographs from their very special day. Congratulations Sarah & Ben!

No comments: